BARBECUED PINEAPPLE SHRIMP AND PINEAPPLE KABOBS
PINEAPPLE SHRIMP KABOBS INGREDIENTS
- 1 c. bottle Italian dressing
- 1/2 c. chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 lbs. med. shrimp, peeled, deveined and dried well
- 1 onion, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 lg. green pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/4 fresh pineapple, cut into 2 inch pieces, place with 1 box cherry tomatoes
- Orange and lemon slices
In 2 quart bowl, mix dressing, chili sauce, lemon juice, and pepper. Add shrimp and stir to coat well. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Drop onion and green pepper into boiling water for about 1/2 minute. Drain and dry thoroughly. Alternate shrimp, onion, green pepper, pineapple, tomatoes and orange and lemon slices on skewers.
Brush with marinade. Place on barbecue and cook on one side. Turn and cook other side until shrimp is pink and tender, about 10 to 15 minutes. Serves 5-6...enjoy the kabobs !