Pineapple Shrimp Kabobs
- 1/4cup each soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and honey
- 1garlic clove, minced
- 1pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1large green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- Nonstick cooking spray
1. In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, honey, and garlic. Set aside 1/3 cup.
2. On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, thread the shrimp, green pepper, and pineapple.
3. Place in a shallow dish; pour remaining marinade over kabobs. Cover and chill for 1 hour. Cover and chill reserved marinade.
4. Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade from kabobs.
5. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes, turning once. Baste with reserved marinade.
6. Grill 3 to 4 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink, turning and basting frequently.THe pineapple shrimp kabobs is ready...nice !